Non-Medical Care in Fort Washington, Maryland
Kandydina, Inc. provides non-medical in-home care for adults in a community setting. Our Home Care Services in Fort Washington, Maryland are provided with respect for the individual who needs assistance. Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are based on the needs and the preferences of the individual.
Specifically, our services include but are not limited to:
- Personal Care such as bathing, oral hygiene, hair and skin care, dressing and changing of clothes as needed.
- Homemaking or Light Housekeeping such as sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning, dusting, laundry, emptying and removing trash to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment.
- Medication Assistance by reminding our clients to take their medications and ensuring the right medications and the right doses are taken at the right time. If our clients are not able to take their medications, our certified CMTs will administer the medications as instructed by the client’s physician. We also assist in accompanying the client to medical appointments and following up with future appointments.
- Respite Care is for family caregivers to get a break from their caregiving duties. We offer temporary relief that can span a few hours a day, a weekend or night-time care.
- Companionship and Comfort Management are provided by interacting and showing empathy, learning to listen and responding to our client’s needs.
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care is provided to ensure safety, focusing on social engagement, understanding behavior, communication, fall prevention and implement measures to avoid wandering.
- Monitoring and Supervision are provided by supervising and monitoring the client for safety and for any changes in behavior and in their physical appearance.
- Meal Preparation by assisting in preparing and serving meals to our clients
- Errand Service is provided by assisting clients in grocery shopping and in picking up medications from the drug store.
- Community Outing is provided by taking our clients on a walk around the neighborhood.
We are licensed to operate in Maryland. We cover the following counties:
- Prince George’s County
- Charles County
- Montgomery County
- St. Mary’s County
Do you need our help at home? Call 240-640-3929 today for more information. We look forward to assisting you soon.