Different Levels of Non-Medical Home Care
In planning for your long-term care or your loved one, you might have already come across non-medical homecare in PG Country and already have enough information about it.
As you know, non-medical home care is the type of home care services in Fort Washington, Maryland, that provides long-term senior care services that do not involve medical services or skilled nursing. This means that this type of home care is meant to provide support for other needs of older adults at home.
There are many different levels of care available. Non-medical home care is flexible and adaptable that you or your senior loved ones can receive like senior care in Charles County on a daily, weekly, and even monthly basis.
Housebound seniors can get help from their caregivers in their activities of daily living such as:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparations
- Mobility assistance such as walking, sitting, standing, and bed transfers
- Transportation services to run errands, attend appointments, or social outings
- And companionship services like having a pleasant conversation or sharing a meal
Moving forward, home care is one of the most effective ways to help seniors to live an active, quality, and independent lifestyle—all within the comforts and safety of their own homes.
If you’re ready to get started with non-medical senior home care, call Kandydina, Inc. and set an appointment with us now.